- Complete and submit an order through our online store (can also be mailed or faxed).
- We respond to every order. As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a postal Tracking Number. To ensure this contact from us, please make sure your inbox is not full, or that your blocker is not restricting us from contacting you. Also, be sure to include your email address on the order form.
- If you are interested in placing a large bulk order, contact us to negotiate a price.
- Far North Wild Rice accepts Visa, Mastercard or Canadian and U.S. Funds Money Order as payment for rice orders.
- Merchandise will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
- To ensure security, Far North does not retain your credit cards number for future orders.
- If another method of delivery is desired – contact us for a price
- For all orders outside the USA and Canada please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and we will respond with the appropriate shipping charges for your country. Please note – you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be – thus additional charges for customs clearance must be born by you. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for Canadian delivery.
- Allow 11-14 business days for U.S. delivery.
- Allow 5-8 weeks for Overseas delivery.
- Contact us at email@example.com